Celebrate the Fourth of July Celebration at the City of Moreno Valley’s new Civic Center Amphitheatre returning with the annual parade, entertainment and firework show!
What you need to know before you join us at the Family FunFest:
- Fireworks viewing/seating area is on asphalt, please bring umbrellas and plenty of water.
- Amphitheater seating is limited and to a first come, first served basis.
- Umbrellas and canopies are NOT allowed in the Amphitheater seating area.
- The fireworks viewing area is on asphalt and seating is NOT provided. Please bring lawn chairs, canopies, and lots of water. Cooling stations will be available.
- Food, non-alcoholic beverages, and coolers are allowed.
- BBQ grills are NOT permitted.
- Canopies must be dismantled by 7:00 pm to ensure they do not obstruct the view of the fireworks.
- Alcohol is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Attendance is limited. Entry will NOT be granted when the venue reaches maximum capacity.
- Gates open at 2pm (free entry 2pm-4pm). After 4pm, $3 per person, military (with valid ID) and children under 5 are FREE!
Fourth of July Parade
- When: Parade begins at 9:30 am - 12 noon
- Where: Starts at Frederick St. and Alessandro Blvd., proceding North on Frederick St., then West onto Towngate Blvd.
- When: 2 pm to 9:30 pm ( Gates open at 2 pm)
- Where: Civic Center Amphitheater 14075 Frederick St.
- Event Schedule:
- 2 pm -9:30 pm (Gates open at 2 pm)
- 2 pm – Beer Garden, Food Vendors
- 3 pm – FunZone
- 3:30 pm – National Anthem and Presentation of Colors
- 4-9 pm – Live Bands
- 9 pm Aerial Fireworks Show
- Cost: Purchase pre-event tickets at the Conference & Recreation Center
Pre-event: June 1- July 1
$2 per person or $10 per family (up to 6 people).
On July 4:
Free entry between 2-4 pm After 4pm - $3 per person.
Military (with valid ID) and children 5 and under are free!
Youth Fun Zone Fees - Day of Purchase Only
$8 per youth (does not include FunFest entry; includes unlimited access to activities)
For more information, call 951.413.3280 or email email@example.com